My Weekend at The Rooftop Winery

Sunday, July 14, 2019, I’m leaving “The Rooftop” for a business conference in Long Beach.  It was a quick visit to the Wojo’s before I had to leave for business an hour south.

For the record, I arrived on Friday, as my usual LAX travels have me do, and started with our customary Friday night dinner at a new place called Pikoh with some great food and wine.

Saturday, was a relaxing day, a visit to the Bel Air Bay Club to lay back, read a book and have a drink in the Cabana before dinner.  Oh, that’s right, we had dinner in the formal dining room.  That’s my favorite place!  For pics from the dining room go HERE.

Here’s the list of wines we had on this short trip:

Rose

  • 2018 Angeline Rose of Pinot Noir

Whites

  • 2016 Aubert Chardonnay, Hudson Vineyard
  • 2016 La Follette Chardonnay, Sun Chase Vineyard
  • 2016 La Follette Chardonnay, Lorenzo Vineyard
  • 2016 Liquid Farm Chardonnay, Bien Bien
  • 2017 Unique Sauvignon Blanc, France

Reds

  • 2008 Valquejigoso, V2, Madrid Spain
  • 2012 Falcor Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley

Pictures from my short weekend visit to “The Rooftop Winery” can be found HERE.