The Hilltop

Here I am on February 8, 2008, with a special side trip to The Hilltop Winery with my friend Bill.  This was his first visit.

As you can see we are enjoying a nice view, a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from Frasier Vineyards, along with a nice selection of cheeses and meats prepared by the fabulous Mav.

Anytime I'm near the west coast I must make the trek to visit with my family at The Hilltop Winery.  They are such great hosts.  On this trip we tasted the Cabernet Sauvignon from Frazier.

The wine was smooth, had a nice color and had little to no tannins.

Bill enjoyed his time in the private cellar with the host sommelier Mike.  I could spend an entire evening inside the cellar.  But, all things must end, and off we were back to DC and our day jobs.

For more information on the Frazier wines click HERE.

For a slideshow of the visit click HERE.